WUNDERKIND - INITIAL CHARACTER DESIGNS

These are my initial designs for the child prodigy of my story. When I created these designs, I had the idea of making him a young chef therefore, a few of them feature a chef hat as an accessory. But I mainly wanted to experiment with facial expressions and the style which he was drawn in. I feel like a more cartoony approach will suit this character and my story better than a realistic style would, and it also gives me more room to experiment with the more exaggerated facial expressions and body shapes. The next step will be looking at body shapes and types for the young boy, as well his clothing. 


Comments

  1. Nice. I'd like to see a version where his glasses are even bigger and more exaggerated - and magnifying his eyes even further...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts