SOUNDSCAPE - UNEDITED SOUNDS

These are the recordings I used for each image, and are unedited. 

For my first image, I wanted to use very explosive and harsh sounds to really exaggerate the lines in the image. The centre also looked like tinsel/ foil, so I explored rustling and crackling sound effects. 


For my second image I focused primarily on organic sounds as I was inspired by the green colour and texture of the image. The coloured spheres that also featured in the image, I decided to use more popping noises including bubbles.


I struggled more with this image as there is no recognisable material, but only brightly coloured circular shapes. So I decided to show the contrast in shape and energy between the two sets of circles through harsh and soft sounds.




Comments

Popular Posts