MAJOR - OGR 16.04.21

I plan to create a making of document for my project, but until I have the majority of my scenes textured and rendered I do not have much content for the document. I plan to make the pages in the art of out of rendered stills from my film, like the one below. 


It has taken much longer than intended to complete all my UVs, but I am confident that they are all accurate and should make the texturing process relatively efficient. Instead of putting them into a presentation, I've attached the link to the UV blog post.  

Completed UVs

My script is predominantly going to say the same, there may be a few tweaks as I begin to animate, but overall I am really happy with the plotline.

Script

The same applies to my animatic, I am happy with the outcome now, but some creative changes may be made later on.

Animatic


Plan for the upcoming weeks:

My plan for the weeks leading to the end of the project are to begin with shot lists and figuring out what items/ props are needed in each scene. I can then texture accordingly and construct my compositions as I work through the scenes. This will then indicate to me the smaller more detailed objects I need to create and texture (articles, photographs). I will also be looking into potential voice actors for my film.

Back Up Plan:

If I did run out of time I guess my back up plan would be to lose the story element within my project, and rather show off my environment cinematically. I would still include sound effects to my film that link to my story, but would be much less specific  




Comments

Popular Posts