PREMISE - DETECTIVE OFFICE CONCEPT ART 1

After creating the floor plan for the office, I decided to produce some concept art for my detective office. Although I haven’t included detailed boards/ objects etc, I produced this to help with the animatic and for me to understand the space much better. I plan to also create the other two walls of the room, particularly the detective’s ‘mind wall’ and how the room has been adapted to it. Overall, I’m really happy with how it turned out, although I plan to add much more clutter into the scene later.


Sketch layer 


Colour layer 

Details and lighting added

I also experimented with the hue and saturation of the drawing, so to try and fit the 1980s/ vintage style of the office I explored a warmer contrast.

Colour change and contrast.



Comments

Popular Posts